Monday, September 19, 2011

An unexpected break.

This weekend, our car broke down.  Seriously.  Our two-and-one-quarter-year-old-car broke. the eff. down.
{Edited to note: It turns out we just needed a battery.  The battery was 1 year older than the car?!?!}
So, I have some unexpected time to blog.  Since, you know, I can't play chauffeur like I do most days.

Mark and I made it a mission to spend as little time as possible at home over Labor Day weekend.

Thanks to Groupon and our yearly pass to the state park - that's what we did.

Here's day 1, of Labor Day weekend fun.


Groupon was offering tickets and hot dogs for half price to the local minor league team.
Since tickets are already mondo cheap, we really couldn't pass it up.

Maybe?  Not sure about this baseball stuff, Ma.  

Ignore my face.  

The boys insisted I take a picture of the "really big tv"

This was the last regular season Saturday game.
They capped it off with fireworks.
Great way to end the season, in my opinion!  

Then, post fireworks - the boys got to run the bases and earn free ice cream.  Woot!


Good times,  thanks Groupon.

0 reviews: