Tuesday, December 2, 2008

That's what you get...

When you don't listen to your mommy!
On one of my many trips up and down the multiple flights of stairs in my house on this glorious day we call laundry day, I hear "mommy I'm up, help mommy I'm up!". Now, I don't understand what is going on, because I left both the boys on the main living floor. So, I come up the rest of the stairs to find this:

I had told him to stay off of that chair. I had also told him not to try to reach for the cookie jar. It was too far away. But, as soon as I slipped downstairs to switch the loads - he scrambled up and tried to reach for the cookie jar. But, in his endeavors, he pushed the chair away and was left hangning. He did NOT appreciate me laughing, or taking the time to take out the camera and take pictures before rescuing him.

I'm such a great mom... :P

0 reviews: