Monday, October 26, 2009

More Whining...

The habit my boys have that annoys me the most is the whining. Crying is ok (well it's not... but its better than whining), Yelling I can deal with, screaming and kicking is alright with me too - I'll just step over it. I hate whining. It drives me bonkers. Seriously. Ask the husband. Nothing makes me crazier....

Except this:
Not the greatest picture. (Taken with my phone - which does not have an awesome camera) But yes, those are cars all the way up that hill and around that corner. It took me fifteen minutes to make it off the shot. Ugh. [I added the second picture hoping it would be better... I don't think it is]

Whining and traffic. Such a winning combination. All pre-coffee. It's a durn good thing I reset the alarm for 45 minutes later...

0 reviews: