Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bactracking

So, I know its way past Christmas but thanks to both of our computers going bunk at the same time, I wasn't able to publish these until now. This was Braxtons face when he walked in and saw his new fort. We now can't keep him out of it.The aforementioned fort. The third part is cut out of the picture. Can you say "spoiled"?
Kieran's first Christmas. In true newborn fashion he slept through most of it.
With the exception of this moment. He woke up just long enough to smile for the camera.
"Santa" wrapped the presents too well. Braxton needed daddy's help opening some of them up. Marks shirt says "Chuck Norris does my stunts". I thought it was pretty funny. That was our Christmas. Braxton spent pretty much the rest of the day in his fort. Mark played guitar hero. Kieran and I slept. Good times for all.

0 reviews: