Friday, January 18, 2008

Ego boost... For a minute.

So, this morning I was getting ready to go pick up Uncle Sneaky (my brother in law) from the airport. I decided not to wear one of the two pairs of jeans that currently fit me. I put on a skirt. (yes, its 30 degree weather - and yes - I know I'm crazy.) Well, somewhere along the way Braxton decided that if you wear a skirt you're a princess. Don't ask me I'm not quite sure where he got it. Well he saw me this morning in my skirt and said "mommy, you're a pretty princess". Of course I felt great after this. (I am only like 7 weeks postpartum...) Then Braxton came over lifted up my skirt, laughed and said "mommy's beeps wiggle" (beeps is what he calls anything in the bathing suit area). Well, I felt good about myself for a moment anyway.

2 reviews:

Ashley said...

omg,...hysterical! :)

Chad said...

that's the funniest thing I've heard all week!