Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Jesus Show and Rabbit Dinner.

We kicked off the morning in usual Easter fashion by getting fashionable! We all got new outfits, and I must say we looked awesome!

So looking at me isn't their strong suit. But they do look very handsome. Braxton picked out his tie. Mark and I were just going to put a sweater vest on him, but he wanted a tie. Go figure. My new Easter dress and shoes. The dress cost 9 dollars. Thank God for sample sales. And yes, I look silly. But, you can't learn new things unless you try...

Ok, technically, before all the being fashionable and whatnot, we were surprised by the Easter Bunny!!!


Can't you just feel the excitement? That tricky Easter bunny...Bringing the loot back in.

It was a pretty awesome Easter! We went to the "Jesus show" (Mass) and listened to the sermon given by Herman the Easter Monkey. (Yes, we did attend the children's mass...) Then we had a fabulous Easter dinner. Thank you Dream Dinners...

Thanks God for all the wonderful things you do for us. Like give us your son to die for our sins. And beautiful weather to celebrate the ascension with each year.

1 reviews:

Mrs. Wookie said...

A.) Oh. No. She. Didn't.

B.) Braxton's hair looks like a Dark Ages Court Jester. At least, that's my interpretation of it.

I'm hungry. I think I need a bowl of Cheerios. At 11pm at night. :)