Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Some B-roxism's

Here are a few peeks into how my eldest child's mind works:

~ The other day Braxton and I were cuddling on the couch, when I whispered into his ear "I love you". A few minutes later I did it again. Braxton responded with an "I love you I love you I love you I love you!". I said "That sure was a lot of "I love you's". Braxton: "Yeah, its so I don't have to say it for a while".
Apparently I wear him out with my love...

Yesterday we were reading the Easter story, and discussing how when we sin we need to pray for forgiveness to our heavenly father. Braxton tells me "Mom, we can't - he's not our father - his hair is too long, so he's not a boy!". I wasn't quite sure how to approach that one.

There was another one I had intended to post, but I have forgotten what it was. I seriously need to get better about writing this in my journal...

0 reviews: