Wednesday, April 8, 2009

What my thought bubbles would be...

... If I were a cartoon.

~Is it a sin to look hawt at church? Those red patent leather pumps would look awesome with my Easter dress...

~Payback is a bioch... Never a blemish during high school, but now that I'm grown I get breakouts once a month. Not awesome.

~Is it safe to eat potstickers every single day for lunch? 'Cuz I totally have.

~Is it ok to squirt my son with a spray bottle whenever he sasses me? It works for dogs and barking...

~Am I a bad mother for that last thought?

~I need to get out for my run. It's just so windy that the boys will complain about it. That is not motivational - at all.

~its time to get off the computer. My hour is up. Damn. Just a few more days - I can do it!~

1 reviews:

Rochelle said...

My sister-in-law uses a squirt bottle on her hubby, haha! (Supposedly it works quite well...)