Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Extension.

I have to beg for an extension to my blogging sabbatical.

This month I have had a son's lungs shut down.
The other son has had three ear infections - making 13 (or 14 - depending on how you count) total.
I was sick during that. So sick Mark had to take sick leave for me.
Then we saw a light at the end of the tunnel.
Some fat dude sat in the way of it.
I have pink eye.
Braxton has pink eye and an allergy/mild virus issue.

I'm sure Kieran will have pink eye here in the next day or two.

I'm just so stinking exhausted.

I'm sorry folks, I need a little more time than two weeks to recover apparently.

1 reviews:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah,

I am so sorry to read about your current events. I will keep you in my prayers, and your already on prayer lists. May our sweet Father Anove give you a respite, so you can catch your breath.