Thursday, May 22, 2008

Martha - Move Over!!!!!

Last night Mark and I finally got around to one of our "home-improvement" projects. We, and by "we" I mean I did everything but unscrew the seat from the frame. Anyway, we used the fabric that made up the curtains we used in Pittsburgh. (pretty thrifty eh?) Here is the super duper result.
This is the "before" picture. The set was absolutely gorgeous when we bought it, but we knew from day one the white would have to be recovered. It just doesn't work when there are children about.
Here is one of the fabrics we used to cover half of the chairs.

Here is number two. We got this while I was pregnant. The first thing I thought when I saw this pattern was sperm.

Anyway, I"m pretty tickled. I know it doesn't look like these two fabrics are a likely pair, but they are actually coordinating fabrics, using the same colors. Plus, Mark and I are kinda crazy like that....

1 reviews:

Lindsay said...

Nice job. I need some couch slip covers done. You up for it? :)