Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aesop's Fables

This morning we went to a puppet show at the local park's ampitheater. The show put on today was Aesop's fables. We were mostly in the shade until the very end. Good thing too. There was no way I was going to sit in direct sunlight! Someday I will get them all to look at the camera, at the same time! Even if I have to put them all in halo's to do it. Jeesh.
These two are always a little more cooperative than Braxton is... Kieran watched the show intently, probably because he was only a horizontal position away from sacking out...
I don't remember what he was doing, but when mark stopped him (note the hand) he thought it was hilarious.
You all know this story, the grasshopper and the ant. The grasshopper is apparently an elvis impersonator. Raised the ick factor a little!
You know this story too! The tortoise and the hare starring Shelley, and Hare Jordan. HJ was my favorite.

0 reviews: