Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Funny Face

Kieran happens to be one of the most expressive babies I've ever met. Truly. Here is a little sample.
I don't even know what to call this one....
This one says "ta da!!!!!"
I stopped feeding him to take a picture. He wasn't really mad. He just wanted to let me know I wouldn't like him when he's mad.
Braxton took one of the trucks. He was not happy with his brother.
OK, this isn't Kieran. These are egg yolks. I was separating eggs to make creme brulee, and I looked down and had a pretty, sunny, little flower. So, I took a picture. Well, actually Mark took the picture. My hands were all eggy.

2 reviews:

Michael said...

I'm sorry to say that he looks a lot like his daddy. :)

Mrs. Wookie said...

Sarah, these are what unfertilized eggs look like. Just in case you're wondering, lol.