Friday, February 20, 2009

Back in the Saddle??

The last week my blog has been silent because I've been sick. I succeeded in getting sick enough that Mark stayed home from work for two days and came home early on the third. Anyway, all the wonderful drugs that were prescribed for me have done me some good. So, I'm starting to feel human again and thought I would blog to make up for the last week.

Braxton has been officially accepted into Pre-school. Phew. I was a day late getting his application in and barely managed to snag him a spot. Now that the hard part is over all we have to do is fork over 4k and go buy his uniforms...


Kieran is talking. Sort of. Here is a list of Kenny vocabulary:
baba - Braxton
off - phone
nana - banana
iwandis - I want this
NO - no
wawa - a drink
yaga - yogurt
up - up
up - down... you have to use your deductive reasoning to figure out which he's asking for...
*big long screech* - help mom braxton is sitting on me!


He says a lot more than this, and signs - but I'm not going to bore you with all of it...

Just a picture of the flowers Mark bought me to make me feel better.

1 reviews:

Jillyn said...

Sorry you were so sick! Why didn't you call? Not that I could have done much but waddle around after the kids! :) Glad you are feeling better!