Wednesday, February 25, 2009

40 Days and 40 Nights...

Not including Sundays. It's Lent peoples! This year I was actually prepared! I figured out what my lent offering was going to be a couple weeks in advance! Seriously. However, a few of the people I told about it had mini-heart attacks. So, I thought I would explain it, so that everybody's hearts can rest easy. About this anyway. My offering/sacrifice this year is to give up my computer. Not fully - as I wouldn't be able to tell you about it if I had - since today is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. My offering is to limit myself to only one hour a day on the computer, and only when the kids are asleep. This means that I will still be able to blog, and keep up in the know with all the people I stalk, but I will have to give up my gossip binging (sp?), and online shopping/chatting with my favorite pickle. My hope is that this will continue to be the case even after Easter. Anyway... I've now spent 16 minutes online. I still have business to take care of. Sarah out.

1 reviews:

Mehgan said...

Oops, sorry. I'll stay away from you. Of course, now I'll have absolutely nobody to talk to since my life exploded and my mommy took my doggie away until we drive down to North Carolina. Boo Lent.