Friday, September 3, 2010

Failing Fridays

I'm skipping Friday Fill-in.  This sneaky day has once again snuck up on me, and I just don't have the brain - power to come up with snarky/witty/awesome answers.

I read a blog this morning, where the couple recently lost their young daughter, and all I really feel like doing is sitting around with my kids.  Appreciating every little thing that bugs me.  Because they're here and able to bug me.

I love them tons and I'm not quite sure what I'd do without them.  Even when they shriek, wake up too early, throw temper-tantrums, or complain about dinner.

I'm glad to have these guys:

They were probably laughing at my expense.

Who doesn't like eating breakfast in their underoos?

They have yet to master the "emo" shot.  

Kenny is NOT a fan of the fair...

Yogi B-rox.
Thanks, boys - for making my life fun, interesting, challenging, and being here for me to love you.
Love you mucho.

0 reviews: