Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Fill in Numero Doce.

Bet you didn't know I was bilingual - did ya?
Well, I speak spanglish with the best of them - so there.

This Friday I have a little brain power to spare for the blog.  So, for all you other milspouses/girlfriends/fettishists hop on over to Wife of a Sailor and link up.

 1) Do you set goals for yourself during deployment?  What are some of them?


I'm going to have to stop doing these.  Hubband doesn't "deploy",  he goes out for a couple of weeks and comes back.  My goal is usually to plan ahead and make sure I actually cook the three of us dinners...


2) What would you say to someone dating a military guy or gal?


Hai!  My name is Sarah.  It's nice to meet you.  


Here's my number.  When you hit that "need to talk" point - call me.  I'm here and will listen.  
*and then I hand them my "Married to the Military" book - by CinC house.  



3) If you have children, how do you prepare them to move to a new place?
Uhm, mine are little so we pretty much pack them up and move.  Ask me again in a couple of years.  

 4) Name one hobby that gets your through alone time?
Reading, playing with clay, tv, sleeping.  I'm all sorts of well-rounded like that.

5) What's the one food you don't ever get tired of?

Well, I was going to say cheerios - but that one has been done to death.
And I think I've used all my "Mac and cheese cards".

Oranges.  Seriously.  Scurvy?  What's that?

And another Friday completed...  Hasta luego folks. 


 

0 reviews: