Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Bad Habits

First off, I want to say that I don't want anyone to take this post the wrong way. It just happened to be a funny deal - very blog worthy in my opinion.
Everybody knows that grammas spoil their grandkids, often times leading to bad habits. Too much sugar etc. etc.
Well, my mom is no exception.
She decided to sneak B-rox some coke this evening, but keeping my sanity in mind fed it to him in a medicine dispensing cup. When I walked in this is what I saw

To me it looked like he was taking shots. NOT exactly what I expected - or wanted to see my two year old doing. After I got over my shock and dismay (mom explained that she put it in the small cup so that he wouldn't get a whole lot, but would be placated by having had his "pepsi"). I realized that it was pretty funny and had to make it a photo op.

0 reviews: