Saturday, August 9, 2008

Just keep swimming...

Yesterday we went to the neighborhood pool. We met up with some of our friends there and we had a good time. Well, Braxton did as long as I wasn't making him get out of the pool. Which, I had to do a couple of times since he is a skinny little boy and turned blue about the time he hit the water. (Yes, indeed, its a heated pool...) Anyway, here are some pics of us in the water. Yesterday marked a big day for Kieran, since it was his first time in a pool!
He didn't much appreciate the dunking he got on the down swing of this...
He had claw marks in my arm after we were done with this...
Hey what about me??????
Warm up session....
Oh, thats better!
Its so much easier to carry them with that whole bouyancy law...
They had a pretty good time I think....
Well, until I said those five dreaded words: "its time to go home". The picture tells the rest of the story.

0 reviews: