Friday, August 29, 2008

Days one and dos.

Our first day in Williamsburg was spent at the water park. We really lucked out weatherwise, because Monday was the only day that was warm enough to bare skin and get in the pool! I wasn't pregnant, so I was able to do all kinds of crazy slides and stuff. That means I didn't bring my camera, so I don't have any documentation of it. Sorry for you, fun for me.

Day two was spent at Busch Gardens. Again - I wasn't pregnant (yippee skippee!), So I got to do fun rides and other fun non-pregnant adult stuff! I did bring my camera this time though!
Kenny just kickin' back with his feet up. Life of a baby is saweet!Braxton's first amusement park rides. He loved it. We would have taken him on more, but he was too short. Go figure. My progeny short... (ps. I don't know what the heckola was up with my camera that day. The pics were just a tad short of fabulous...)All that riding tuckered him out. Ahh, yes. Uncle sneaky with a very healthy lunch of Bud with Lime and a churro.
Pa hat in the very stylish 4-D glasses. I think this was for the 4-D coaster "Curse of Darkcastle". Most of the gang...
Some yodeling dancers inside Das Festhouse. This was the goodbye song. I missed the funky chicken. The plate of goodies we were given to go with our beer in the "Busch Gardens Brewmaster Beer Tasting Class". He was trying a beer, and was told to hold his nose before he tasted it... It was funny lookin.Our majordomo brew master Walt.

And this is us. Gettin' our brew on. My favorite was a blueberry flavored beer. I was most impressed that not all Bud products suck. And now for the thing I was so excited not to be pregnant for... ROLLER COASTERS!!!!! This is the first one of the day, Apollo's Chariot. The picture above is the first drop. 210 feet, at a 60 degree angle and at a speed of 75 miles an hour. The picture below is the second drop about three seconds after the first. 95 feet, same angle, and same speed - but with a bank at the end of it. Can I get a woohoo for thrill rides? These two are the ones I plan on trying next. Loch Ness and Alpengiest. The first one is crazy, and the second is the worlds most inverted floorless.

We had a fabulous time! Thanks Gramma and Pa Hat!

1 reviews:

Mrs. Wookie said...

Uncle sneaky is my favorite war hero too!