Thursday, September 4, 2008

9 Months

Last week Kieran had his nine-month well baby. It was exactly a week after he turned nine months, so I'm now two weeks late and he's almost ten months. Owell.
Here's his nine-month update:


He can crawl - sort of. He's taking after his brother and enjoys the commando crawl more than the on all fours method.


He can't pull himself into a sitting position from laying down, but he can pull himself to standing from laying down. Apparently he is skipping stages in hopes to catch Braxton. Oi vey.


He weighs 19lbs - which much to my surprise was only in the 25% range

He is almost 31 inches tall - which not to my surprise is in the 80% range

and his cranium is ginormo. 90% range.


He eats everything and anything we put in front of him, and some stuff we don't.


He still doesn't sleep through the night. I keep praying, and I get nada. (Reason #437 why I don't want another baby.)


And of course, he's still cute as ever!

1 reviews:

Mehgan said...

Tee...I still love that kid with a 'hawk. It's awesome times 10.