Friday, September 26, 2008

So Confused...

About an article I read on MSN the other day. This is the article. It is the Forbes ranking on the top ten most stressful American cities. I for sure thought that DC would make the list. Guess what?! It didn't. Which, according to their ways of ranking is a good thing. (duh... Yes, I am blonde!) Now what confuses me about this is that DC did not make the list but Salt Lake City did. (At number 8) WHAT??!!?? I'll admit that I've never lived there - but seriously? Salt Lake City???? I've visited a bajillion and 41 different times and loved it there. Obviously no poll can be completely comprehensive but I feel that something had to have been missed to leave out DC. My opinion entirely. I also think that maybe they should have had a certain percentage of the population in each of the 40 cities take the stress indicator test, and factor that into their rankings. Again, my opinion. Just something I had to let everybody know about. To my homies in SLC, what do you think about this?????

1 reviews:

Lindsay said...

Salt Lake City??? Hmmm.... I'm just as surprised as you. Guess it's good I live in Lehi. :) I'd be interested to know how they made that assessment. The traffic is anything but stressful (annoying, but not stressful), it's certainly not a scary or un-safe city. . .No idea where that came from. Maybe they attribute it to all the Mormon moms on Prozac because they're trying to be perfect! :)