Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yummy in my tummy!

Or, rather Kieran's tummy. For anyone who doesn't know Kieran is a large kid. Pretty much the complete opposite of Braxton. At this point in life he eats ANYTHING, he often steals his brothers food, (which B-rox is often not fond of...) and mom and dad usually share whatever it is they're eating. He eats pretty much round the clock.

Here are a few pictures of him at his happiest. With food in his mouth.

**disclaimer. These pictures DO NOT show how healthy we eat. Promise, its not ice cream and McD's every night!**
A little birthday ice cream (my birthday, not his.). (I had cheesecake. Not ice cream - and yes he had some of that too.)
Toast and McDonalds. I'm still not sure how he got ahold of Braxton's happy meal. Last I saw, it was on the counter top. He's pleased as punch with his discovery...
And lastly, some mooching off of Aunt Kelley. Yum Yum.

0 reviews: