Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Crafts, Clothes and Sibling Rivalry...

Saturday Mark and I decided to postpone our errands and let the boys have a [mostly] schlepp free day. We wanted to do an art project with them instead. So, we schlepped them to JoAnn's Fabrics and Crafts... Yeah. This was the result: Braxton's Easter BunnyKieran's and My Easter Bunny.

For those who don't know, or haven't seen Kieran and Braxton are pretty much the same size. Kieran is a couple of inches shorter - but they weigh the same and are in the same size clothes. So, after a couple of months of belly shirts for Kenny, I've cleaned out his drawers and only left the stuff that actually fits. How ridiculous is this? This is AFTER I've done laundry. Well, this problem has led to the third part of the post title - Sibling rivalry. Since B-rox and Kenny are wearing the same sized clothes, I figured I would just raid Braxton's drawers for clothes. Whoops... Braxton has a cow every time Kieran is wearing a shirt that is supposed to be his. "Mom, thats my shirt!!!". The next day is always just as much fun because Braxton will insist on wearing whatever Kieran wore the day before. Ew and Gross!


All the clothes Kieran has outgrown in the last eight months. Insane. I guess this weekend holds yet another trip to the mall.

1 reviews:

Mrs. Wookie said...

Haha, Jabba the Baby.