Sunday, March 29, 2009

A frightening trend...

This afternoon was a normal Sunday afternoon. Watch a movie with the kids, nap time, run, dinner, dessert then bathtime. Bathtime is where we hit the snag... Things seemed to be going great, I was sitting in the hallway keeping an eye on the boys lest they drown in more than a spoonful of water, texting my Bob and SIL. Then, Braxton stands up like a shot, and cries "poop mom, yucky gross poop". So I stand up - finish the text I was writing to Kelley, and went to take a look. I was expecting a turd - a scoopable - problem solved - kind of turd. Didn't happen. No, apparently Kieran's tummy is a little upset... Yeah, I won't go into more detail than that. Lets just say Mark was put in charge of "rinse off shower duty" and I went in to bleach it all down. Ugh.

1 reviews:

Mrs. Wookie said...

I'm investing in bleach since your family uses so much of it.