Friday, May 15, 2009

Taaaa - Daaaaa!!!!!!!

This morning marked a huge occasion for Mark and I. We got to walk through our completed home. Yup, It's done. If it weren't for the fact that I had been up since 4am I would have been jumping out of my skin. It's gorgeous inside. I've decided to kennel the boys to keep it that way. Jk. Sort of. Angels are singing for my new kitchen. It isn't huge - but it's big enough for us - and completely gorgeous! HUGE fridge. Love it. Our walk through guy and Mark. My feet standing on my new kitchen floor. I'm a dork I know. But thats why you love me. A view from the top of the staircase, Dining room on the left hand side - that's the living room in the background. Awesome. U-shaped couch - here we come. Fireplace from the back corner of the living room. A view from the opposite corner. I can't wait... seriously. This is killing me.
This is standing at the garage door, looking at the front door. Look at all this beautiful shadowboxing! at the front door, looking at what will become the playroom.

3 reviews:

Rochelle said...

Beautiful!! Can't wait to see the all-moved-in pictures! :) Congrats!

Marilyn said...

So exciting! I LOVE the Kitchen, it's gorgeous!!

Jillyn said...

Amazing! It looks so nice! i can't wait to see it in real life! I am so excited for you guys!!