Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bikini Girl.

I've spent a lot of time in the gym. I've seen a lot of things in those gyms. Until yesterday, I had never seen a girl workout in her bikini. Sports bras and skimpy shorts - yup, but no bikinis. I hit the gym pretty early these days, so that I can be back before Mark has to leave for work. My up-early-addled brain wandered in for my machine, getting ready to plug into re-runs of mash and work my glutes - when I saw her. She was wearing a blue and brown plaid string bikini. The kind that even the bottoms tie. No joke. Being the adult that I am I tried not to stare. However, commercials left my brain free to wander and I couldn't help but watch. Yesterday she did leg presses. Then a little bit of biking. Obviously a leg day.

Today her bikini was pink. Not string like yesterday - a little more... sturdy. She did a little elliptical warm- up, then went and did some core.

I wonder what it will be tomorrow. Surely she's due for an arms day here soon...

0 reviews: