Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday - To me!

Somebody recently mentioned that I post embarassing pictures of my sons - but never of myself.

I am the one behind the camera usually, so the pictures of me of late are scant.

The pictures will only be embarassing to the boys when they're older.
However, to rectify this error, I've scanned in a few pictures of myself through various periods of life.


Laugh. Enjoy. Whatever - now you can't say I haven't been fair....
Born 9-16-1985. Sex symbol in the making... '86I'm not going to lie. I think I'm adorable. Helping gramma bake. '88Easter '90
Mom, who the heck dresses up their five year old as a dead convict? And then lets them pretend to behead their gramma? One of the few times we actually got along...The cakes I produced with this were epic... I have no words.

Truly one of the best months of my life. I can't wait 'til the boys are older and we can do backpacking excursions. (ok, not for a month like I did... but a week? Think I can pull that off?)Love the scrunchi. Stern wheeler on the Willamette for a KYSG conference. Dad wouldn't let me wrestle...

Happy (belated) Birthday to myself.

0 reviews: