Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's been good...

... for the two of us.

The thing that excited me most about B-rox heading off to his first day of school - was that Kieran and I were going to get some one on one time with eachother. The kind that Braxton and I had pre-Kenny.

I thought, "I could get stuff done, we could play, I could run errands and not go raggedy, and I can really get to know my second son without interference!"

I'm an idiot. We play, and I'm definitely getting to know Kenny without interference. But I don't get stuff done. When I do run errands? I still go raggedy. Mostly because I'm spending money, and I know what will be waiting for me when I tell my husband.

So, now I just need to find motivation. To clean the bathrooms, and vacuum - and order prints for my friend, sister, mother, grandparents and my house...

But cuddling with that guy up there? It's too much fun.

So the rest of the world can wait.

1 reviews:

McDorky said...

I am lacking in motivation now, too :) But I don't have an excuse! Enjoy your baby, they grow up WAAAY too fast!