Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My Nerd is Showing...

... For I am in love. With a book. A digital book, no less. How much more nerd is there? Unless that book speaks Klingon, there isn't.


This is what I speak of:

I present to you - the Barnes and Noble "nook". An eBook Reader. (digital book! that doesn't hurt your eyes!)

And I'd like to dress it in this: I got to play with my SIL's kindle, and gaze lovingly at my MIL's nook. I would have to say I'd go with a Kindle, except that I like the idea of being able to share books - so the nook wins. Who doesn't want to be able to have 1,500 books in one spot? Or buy new releases for only $10? Or have a plethora of free books at their fingertips? Save trees?

I want to do all of those things!

I will have one. When, is another matter...

Guess it's time to start saving my babysitting money...

1 reviews:

Rochelle said...

I've never heard of the Nook - Justin is definitely getting one pre-deployment.