Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Plip Plip Plop.

Then GUSSSSSSHHHHH!
I finally got ahold of the emergency line at Pulte.

They did not install the drain for the laundry room right, and the water has been draining into my ceiling.

I now have my own in-home water feature. The parade of bowls, saving my hardwood floors.Apparently it's difficult for water to drain through latex paint.

Look at all those puckers. You can hear it in the column boxes on either side of the dining room as well.

Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip, Drip. Then Plip, plop, plip, plop. Ting Ting Ting. And now, there is a constant stream from one of them.

By water feature, I definitely meant Chinese Water Torture device.

The video isn't all that awesome. I wasn't concentrating hard enough on it, or something. But you'll get the idea of what's up in my house.

So, in a couple of days - without the ability to do laundry, (and might I add that some of that laundry is the result of Kieran's turbulent stomach?), they'll finally come in and fix it. Then tear apart my dining room to fix all the water damage.

I'm so glad I'm fasting today. Because low blood sugar is totally what is going to help all of this.

0 reviews: