Wednesday, October 20, 2010

How I know I am Screwed.

This afternoon, B-rox and I did some work on the magna-doodle.  He practiced reading and writing skills.

Pretty common afternoon activity for us.

Then Kenny woke up and it was snack time.

Also pretty common for us.

When trying to decide what to feed them for snack, that's healthy, nutritious, and won't overfill them for dinner B-rox and I engaged in this conversation:

B: Mom, I'm going to spell what I want for snack.  Then will you get it for me?
Me:  If you spell it right.
B: Are you sure?
Me: Sure.  No problem.  [My thinking was he definitely cannot spell anything I don't want to give him]
*Two minutes later*

 B: Here mom.  This is what I want:

Yes.  That says "cupcake". 
Pretty much all I can say is [facepalm] "What flavor do you want dear?".

3 reviews:

Lindsay said...

This is classic in so many ways. Smart little guy!
I'm sure I'll blog before November. Cause that's what I do when I don't want to do the other stuff I should be doing. :)
When's the actual due date?
Have you gotten your maternity pictures taken yet? he he he.
Try not to melt. You'll survive. I promise. I've survived Carter thus far. :)

Lindsay said...

This is classic in so many ways. Smart little guy!
I'm sure I'll blog before November. Cause that's what I do when I don't want to do the other stuff I should be doing. :)
When's the actual due date?
Have you gotten your maternity pictures taken yet? he he he.
Try not to melt. You'll survive. I promise. I've survived Carter thus far. :)

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant child: smart, funny, and cute all in one package!

In a few years he'll have tons of girls dreaming of baking him cupcakes.