Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sunday Morning Conversations.

Beware - one of these is slightly racial...  But it did come from a four year old.  Keep that in mind.


Hubband to boys:  "Lets go clean the playroom so I can vacuum down there."
vacuums...


Hubband to me:  "Where are you headed?"

Me: "Upstairs - to save the world"

Hubband:  "Oh, I thought you were going to say you were going to go scrub the toilets."

Me: "Yeah right, that's your job until this kid pops out."

Hubband:  "Remember how you said bathroom cleaning was your least hated chore?"

Me:  "Remember how when I was pregnant with Kenny you promised to get a vasectomy?"

Hubband:  *hangs head*

~

B-rox and Hubband are in the Bathroom changing band-aids on skinned knees.

B-rox:  "Dad, did you know there is a new kid in my class named Gabe?"

Hubband:  "Nope.  Have you made friends with him?"

B:  "Yeah.  He's three, so I have to be a role model for him"

H:  "That's right.  Way to be a nice big kid."

B: "Dad, did you know that all of Gabe's skin is the same color of my scab?"


H: "Uhhh... No."


B:  "Is Gabe a scab?"


H:  *Facepalm*


Note:  Our philosophy in teaching our kids about diversity in the world is to answer all questions openly and honestly.  Mark and I believe all are created equal, and strive to teach our children the same. 

0 reviews: