Sunday, February 17, 2008

Head Shots

I took a few shots of the boys yesterday. I think they show their personality quite well.
Kieran always has his hands behind his head and is sucking on his lower lip. The lip thing has replaced his paci. He's a very laid back baby. Its great, especially in contrast to my other child who, though he doesn't mean to, makes me crazy. Its the two year old in him I guess.

This is what I mean by making me crazy. I told him to smile for the camera and he opened his mouth and stuck his tongue out. Then he laughed maniacally.

The other night I put Braxton to bed and about half an hour after I put him down he started crying. Since he had been quiet up until then I thought it best to check on him. I went in and asked him what was wrong. He looked up and said "oh, I was just crying". I told him, ok well stop crying and go nighnight. He lays down and is quiet for about 15 minutes whe he starts crying again. I go in and ask, whats wrong? He looks up again and says "Oh, I was just crying again. Goodnight mommy". I told him no more crying, go to sleep. "Oh ok". He did fall asleep. But what a weirdo. Apparently he has my number. Cry and mommy comes in. I suppose I'll have to work on that.

0 reviews: