Thursday, February 21, 2008

Just for you mom.



Well, after my mom freaked out about the last post featuring a picture of her in her robe I thought I would devote an entire post to my mom. This should make her oh-so-ecstatic.

Mom with the boys.
Kieran has this odd habit of crying whenever he is with my mom. Odd... He'll get over it mom, don' t worry.
This is my mom eating breakfast and reading the paper. What you may be wondering is why this was a noteworthy picture. Well if you look at the plate you'll see that she has a big giant steak on her plate. No eggs, hashbrowns or even fruit. (She claims there was a banana earlier that morning) Just a big huge steak. What a woman.

I thought I would put a slightly better picture of my mom in her robe on this one. Lookin' good mom!

I love you very much mom.

0 reviews: