Thursday, February 21, 2008

Photogenic...

My children seem to have inherited a certain photogenic quality that they didn't inherit from me. I think it comes from my side of the family after seeing for many years how photogenic my sister is. (Burt, you could email/call me too ya know...) What spurred this revelation on was an email my sister sent my mom with a picture of her and her boyfriend George in it. Gorgeous. And I'm way jealous. So to offset that I'm going to post pictures of my two very handsome children. What else did you expect?????I love LOVE his smile. He always has a special one just for me. Melts my heart. (woo, that was sappy)
Braxton helping my mom vacuum the other day. I'm not sure what the face was expressing, but it was expressing quite a bit.
He's so expressive. My fingers don't click the camera button quick enough to capture it all either. This is just a smidgen of what he actually does.
Kieran is most definitely my chunky monkey boy. He weighs almost as much at three months as Braxton did at 9 months. Buddha Buddha.

0 reviews: