Tuesday, July 28, 2009

3 going on 30

Braxton often tries to act older than he is. He uses big words (think three sylables or more) and uses them correctly. When talking to his dad he refers to him as "Mark". But only when speaking directly to Mark - when he talks to me he calls him dad. The kid is growing up faster than I'm comfortable with - but such is the life of a mother.



The other day I was having my daily chat with my mom, and Braxton had to have his few moments with grammy too. I took some pictures of my "3 year old going on 30". The pictures say it all.

Love you.

1 reviews:

Mrs. Wookie said...

Omg, the crossed legs...killed me. He looks like wook when talking with his mom, but wook's in his computer chair, legs crossed over the couch arm.

Good laugh, good times.

Miss those monsters.

Glad to get my fix in Aug.