Thursday, July 9, 2009

Fun with Wet Balls.

I know, I'm immature. Owell. In case you can't figure it out, We took beach balls to the pool - along with the camera. It worked out well because we were the only ones there yesterday! I love this picture. It would have been even cooler had he been looking at me through that glass like splash - but whatcha gonna do? This is as close to a self portrait you're getting of me any time soon. Long story short - I smashed a bike rack into my face right before getting to the pool. It's not pretty. But my toesies are! Where did the ball go? He puts alot of effort into those throws. Who doesn't love a good splash?

Because apparently there's never a bad time for yoga...I love this boy. This one too...Don't worry, there's SPF four thousand all over that little body of his...

0 reviews: