Saturday, November 22, 2008

Ok, more birthday stuff!

Alright all you folks who were too cool to be at the party this afternoon, here is the synopsis of our riotous time today. Since neither of my boys were planned, I was not able to make their birthdays in a more birthdayish time such as the summer. We weep at this - ok not really - but, right here in the middle of holiday hubbub is not the greatest. So, for Kieran's party we decided to have people decorate sugar cookies and take home. It turned out to be quite the success! We're freakin geniuses! Kieran's person cookie and name cookies. He was the birthday boy so he got stars with his name. Kieran "decorating" his cookie. yeah... he kinda just ate all the frosting and decorations. None of the cookie.
Braxton's cookie creation... yeah...
Brendan thinking it was absolutely hilarious to have shoved a handful of the star decorations in his mouth. We thought it was hilarious when the drool turned green!
While waiting for the pizza, Braxton managed to rope everybody and their brother into reading to him.
Then presents. The rocking horse from Gramma and Pa hat! A big ol' hit.
Braxton realizing that there is present action going on, and coming over to check out the Helicopter from Grammy and Poppy and Uncle Chad. This was a big hit with the adults. We were mesmerized by the fact it recognized what color the balls you drop into it were... Yeah....
Cake time!!!!!
Step one...

Step done....

Thanks for helping us celebrate keeping Kenny alive a whole year everybody!

2 reviews:

Mehgan said...

You should be thanking me for not infecting the little ones with my funk. That's right, I'm a hero, gosh darn it! (I still want my cookies)

Jillyn said...

Sniff, Sniff! I am so sad we missed it! Looks like so much fun! And those sugar cookies look great, good thing you had such big helpers to make them!

I posted a few of your fam pics on the blog.. I can email you some or just wait to give you the cd... your call!! Hope you like!