Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our new library...

Something that I have learned in my relatively short life is that men find the bathroom a great place to read. Honestly, I don't see how sitting around in your own stench lends itself to a good book - but I'm not a guy. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this is genetic. I think it might be an effect of the missing leg on the Y chromosome. Whatever. Genetics aren't my thing either. What is my thing - or at least has been lately, is getting Braxton to use the potty. I was SO not ready to start this process yet. But Braxton decided he didn't like diapers anymore and Mark was more than happy to oblige him. Its not going so well. Braxton loves wearing his roos, but for the most part - doesn't like to take the time to go potty while he's playing. Its maddening. But I digress...
I told you - it's gotta be a genetic thing.

0 reviews: