Saturday, November 21, 2009

November 21, 2009...

Is Kieran's second birthday. My baby. I cannot believe how fast you've grown. I swear it was about 3.7 seconds ago that the nurse was screaming for the doctor because you were delivering yourself!

But apparently, It's been two years.


In those two years you've:


*Gained 22lbs (now weighs 29lbs)


*Grown 12 inches (now 35 inches)


*learned to walk, run, and jump off of stuff. I'm not sure how fond I am of that last one...


*Said your first word, sentence and now speak in paragraphs.


*Had 10 ear infections. (I'm pretty sure we need to see someone about that, kiddo)


*Grown uber attached to a cardboard book and a stuffed manta ray.


*Lived in two different states.


*Given me more joy than I can express on a blog. (Also more sleepless nights than I can count...)


I love you Kenny! Happy Birthday big boy!

0 reviews: