Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesdays with Kenny

Kieran and I have about 15 hours a week where it's just the two of us. Not only can I get errands done with only one kid (which is amazing, btw) I can make it special time for us.

Every Tuesday Kieran and I enjoy a Panera breakfast. I enjoy a sausage, egg and cheese sandwich and he enjoys the cinnamon crunch bagel with hazelnut cream cheese. Both delish.

Bagel 'stach. He doesn't look crazy at all. Note: This picture is from last Tuesday. This morning (like most mornings) he was wearing his jammies when we dropped his brother off. Braxton's teacher even commented on it today. Of course, she said she totally did the same thing when her kids were little - so I don't feel bad. Today after nap. The face that hasn't stopped since he woke up. The reason both boys are down in the playroom and I'm upstairs blogging. The face that has me wishing I were in Bali, doing yoga on the beach. The face that works so hard to negate all the cuteness above.

Those are Tuesdays with Kenny.

0 reviews: