Saturday, March 27, 2010

A "Wear Your Pants Backwards" Kind of Family.

Mark and I are pretty easy going parents.
Obviously, there are areas where we aren't. Some pretty steadfast rules in my house are; Mind your manners, don't play with excrement, and buckle your seatbelt.

We don't over-regulate hair, or clothing choices.
That is why the B-rox's pants are on backwards. When I pointed this out to him, he told me "I like it that way".
Alrighty then. Picture time.
He did, eventually, realize the error of his ways. When he nearly didn't make it to the potty in time.
Which would have been funny.
I do not believe I am a horrible mother for thinking that. Some lessons you just can't be told, after all.

This morning definitely confirmed we are a "wear your pants backwards" kind of family.
I like it.

0 reviews: