Monday, November 22, 2010

The Final Four.

Well, I should say, the final moments of being four.

The Final Four is a basketball tournament.

Anyway, the boys have been pretty sick this weekend.  I've been stuck in the house, at a level of inactivity I haven't seen in quite a while.

My brain felt like it was melting.

So, on the one weekend where I didn't have to go somewhere to take somebody's pictures - I stayed here and took pictures of us.
They're not great, but it kept me entertained for about an hour.
It also kept the boys from whining.  Which, was music to my ears.  (The silence, not the whining.  I'm not a masochist.) 



Jealous of the hawtness????

It's supposed to be a tender moment.

Ah, the smell of sibling rivalry...





Who farted?  Seriously. 
I just keep telling myself, if we have this much fun with two - three should be more fun.  RIGHT?????

1 reviews:

Karen said...

I adore these pictures. As far as who farted...the one who smelt it, dealt it. Although, I suppose you can say that the one you said the rhyme, did the crime. But I wasn't there, so in the words of Shaggy, it wasn't me.