Sunday, August 28, 2011

Free fun. What more could you ask for?

Are you a mom at her wit's end?  Kids driving you crazy?  Can't take another lap around your kitchen? 
Well, I have the solution for you!  
Look no further than...  

Your freezer!!!!  
Note.  The baby has nothing to do with this.
Except, he was there.
And cute.
Therefore, deserving of precious memory space on my phone. 


 I took a bunch of random toys, put them in bowls of water - then froze them.


 Then gave the boys a hammer, chisels, screw drivers, and hot water with squirties.


 And let them spend the next two hours hacking away in order to "discover" their toys.

awww. 


Say it with me this time:
"awwww". 


 No injuries. Yay!


"BofA - this is what I think of you owning my mortgage!"
"Om nom nom"

Baby sideeye.  
Ahhh, free entertainment.  Every mother's dream.

0 reviews: