Saturday, August 27, 2011

I LOVE YOUR FACE.

If you are my friend in facespace.  You've seen these.  Feel free to tune out now.

Don't even get me started on that ankle...

When/if he decides to cut his hair - I will cry.

My green eyed guy.
Recessive genes FTW! 

Any guesses as to my preferred brand of camera?



"I put up with this shiz because you feed me."

MAKE IT STOP! 

Growling and being a lion.


Seriously?  Seriously.
So. Stinking. Gorgeous.  

Being a "super hero daddy"
Idolization of the fajah much?

Helping daddy pick out parts for his 'vette.

I can't do calculus.
I can't keep my bathrooms clean.
I can't sleep through the night.
I can't blow a decent reed on my clarinet anymore.
But damn, I am GREAT at making awesome looking kids.

Even when they do this.

1 reviews:

Lindsay said...

These pics look AWESOME!!! Really, really good. You learn fast. :)
And just out of curiosity, to people comment on Brox's hair? Carter's isn't nearly that long and people say stuff about his hair all.the.time.