Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!

Today is Flag Day. It's also my mommy's birthday. I just called her. She wasn't home. Bummer.

Some of my favorite things about my mom:

1) She has this funny affliction to where she always closes her eyes, or contorts her face funny whenever the shutter goes off. (see the pictures above. Sorry mom...)

2) She has speech dyslexia (diagnosed by myself...). It has led to many a family joke gems such as "twirly squirts", "misterks" and so many others... Seriously.

3) She answers the phone. Like everday. Even if I call seven hundred times. She's cool like that.

4) She's going to call and be like WTF with those pictures? And I'm going to laugh. She will too. Which is great. She always always laughs.

5) My favoritest thing about her is she has ALWAYS, always, always, always, ALWAYS, been there for me. Thanks mom.

Love you mucho. Happy birthday.

0 reviews: