Friday, June 12, 2009

A little bit of Ketchup.



Nope, has nothing to do with the red stuff. I just felt like being a dork. Anyway...
There are moments when my kids don't think I'm very awesome. These are the pictures to prove it. Braxton was trying to put on a backpack (a task which I remember being very difficult at three) and was having a rough go of it. All I did was take pictures of the event... In my defense - he did refuse help. He kept telling me he could do it.

Even when it became apparent that he needed some assistance. After much frustration and sweat he put the bag down, looked at me and told me he was going to take a chiiw piw. (Chill pill). He fell asleep like that.

He was "helping" daddy tie down the first tier of stuff in the POD.

He's too stinkin' cute. Yeah, we still need a couch. Keep your fingers crossed for this weekend.

0 reviews: