Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I picked up this water table at Target the other day for 60% off.  Just $20!  (I also got a GIANT amount of the boys' Christmas shopping done in this particular clearance sale.  Score one for a less stressful holiday/birthday season.)
Lolz.  That's all I can come up with.

It's a hit.  

I love that they can be near me - but not underfoot during dinner time.
Thank you Target, for the awesome steal.
Now, if only this heat wave would go away so they can handle being outside
more than 10 minutes at a time...
I love sales...

1 reviews:

Anonymous said...

Way to score!

And way to think ahead! Yeah, birthdays that fall at the wrong time of year totally stinks! No baseball birthday parties ~ sigh. Alas, it seems to run in families ~ 9 of them between Nov 13 and early Jan. in three different generations.

Love the pictures, and try to stay cool =))