Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thursday Thidbits.

Tidbits are for Tuesdays.  THidbits are for Thursdays. 

The other day some pre-paving work was going on behind our house.
I woke the boys up from their nap to sit out on the deck.
AND eat ice cream with cookies on top.
I am the coolest mom, ever. 
Ok, maybe not. 

I'm not sure how I feel about this, but B-rox has
decided that he LOVES coffee.
He steals it, sneaks it
and on the weekends gets a couple of ounces.
Here's the kicker:
He likes it black. 
(No "Airplane" jokes, please.)

Last weekend we were looking for something fun to do after dinner.
Couponing to the rescue!
Rango had a $5 dollar off the video coupon.
Safeway had a special where:
Buy the "Rango" dvd or blu-ray get:
Free box of Pop-secret
Free bag of Hershey's kisses
Two Free Lipton teas.
Plus, an extra $3 dollars off the video.
Total: $38 dollars.
We paid: $19
Yay family movie night.
Even if the tea was disgusting. 

Paving day!
(Finally)
Steamrollers, dumpers, skid steers - OH MY!  

Little brothers are awesome, right?
(Braxton asked if he could put his head there so Holdeezy could grab his hair.)
Random picture of a Beluga Whale.  It mysteriously
appeared in my photo album on my phone
while Hubband was documenting my Tri.
Weird. 

At the Firefly Festival, learning to roll down a hill.
Because this kind of stuff is important.
They ask whether you can or not on college applications.

"Look Mom, I'm a big boy too!"

0 reviews: