Friday, January 2, 2009

Catching up

I'm waaay behind in posts. So, over the next few days expect a rash of them. Seriously.

Braxton turned three last sunday. Holy moley, I can't believe how fast he's growing up. Both my babies aren't so babyish anymore. Its been a good three years B-rox.
Thumbs up to Aunt Kelley. She bought him "shapeable foam soap". I have to admit its pretty cool stuff.

Is there a doctor in the house? We did some after halloween costume hunting, and came up with this and an animal hospital. It's a pretty awesome setup, if I do say so myself. The day after his birthday was his 3 year check up he begged to let him wear this outfit to the doctors office. But, this outfit isn't exactly warm, and it was only 30 degrees outside that day. So I convinced him to change. Maybe if I had let him, he would have let the doctor look in his mouth...

Happy Birthday again Thing One.

0 reviews: